- If you insist on making a Superbowl playlist, please don’t forget the Gary Glitter.
- Clean the bathroom the guests will be using at your Superbowl party. All that beer makes it a popular spot.
- Buy twice the amount of dippers as feels right. Since we don’t double dip, guests go through them faster.
- Keep yourself from absentmindedly double dipping by breaking your bread or chip into smaller pieces before dipping.
- Superbowl drinks! Favorite beers from Wisconsin: New Glarus and Leinenkugels. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Chocolate milk, of course.
- Basic Superbowl facts: The Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers are playing, led by quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger.
- Throwing a Superbowl party? Plan your most awesome dish to be ready for halftime, guests will be trawling for fresh snacks.
- How know which olives you should pick up? Remember: pits in for eating, stuffed for martinis.
- How a Meal Plan Comes Together
- When the Internet makes you feel bad, my Mom 2.0 Presentation
- Download my meal planning template (And learn how I make a meal plan.)
- Healing from internet-induced jealousy
Some things that I like that I wrote: