- Heck yes, Earth, Wind & Fire Pandora Station. Always appropriate.
- @MelissaSummers The shoefree people are pretty adamant. But I have to say, if you’re throwing a party in your home, please allow shoes.
- @daisysf Aye, non-shoewearing homes. I respect the clean/germfree floors, but when it comes to being a good host…
- If you’re a shoe-wearing home, make sure you have shoes on your feet when you welcome guests. (One more thing that puts guests at ease.)
- Keep big pitchers of fresh, filtered water on the table to avoid too much weeknight wine consumption.
- Weeknight dinner party emergency cleaning help from Flylady.net. http://bit.ly/ekq8VD
- Weeknight dinner party pro tip: Guests are so excited to have someone cook for them they won’t care about the little things. Relax!
- Superb vintage MD 20/20 indeed. http://bit.ly/eEXkhz
- Got a same-flower grocery-store bunch? Tuck leftover herbs from your dinner in as filler. Relevant AND thrifty.
- Juice or rocks glasses are perfect candleholders for those wee votive candles.
- How a Meal Plan Comes Together
- When the Internet makes you feel bad, my Mom 2.0 Presentation
- Download my meal planning template (And learn how I make a meal plan.)
- Healing from internet-induced jealousy
Some things that I like that I wrote: