- Lobsterfeed! http://instagr.am/p/Ckhfn/
- Cheese and bread are perfect wine tasting party snacks. Soak up all that wine in your belly with some really good french bread.
- It’s hard to remember, but hold the wine by the little stem. Fingerprints and hot, sticky hands help to change your perfect wines.
- Smokey eye tutorial at my local Mary Kay purveyor. http://instagr.am/p/Cg7kv/
- At a wine tasting party, it’s okay to dump your wine in a bucket or sink if you don’t like it. Save space for the ones you love!
- Hosting a wine tasting party? You’ll need to invest in some basic wine glasses. Thankfully, Target and Ikea glasses work just fine.
- RT @miguelina: Austrian heurigen – young (cheap!) whites served with simple hearty sides (bread, liptauer cheese, cold cuts) outside
- More wine tasting party themes: West Coast North to South, Horizontal Tasting (Same wine, same year, different producers), German.
- Wine tasting party themes: Cheap wine (find the best under $12), Vertical tasting (one wine, different vintages), Summer whites, Italy –
- Everyone loves dessert wines. Almost everyone. No, everyone.
- Party person Rick Webb has some things to say about having a solid guest list. http://bit.ly/eOSdbS
- Let’s kick wine tasting week off right with The Best Apps + Sites for Wine Lovers @lifescoop http://bit.ly/i15ljW #cleverwine
- It’s all about wine tasting parties this week, mostly how to throw one and not get all weird and snotty about it.
- How a Meal Plan Comes Together
- When the Internet makes you feel bad, my Mom 2.0 Presentation
- Download my meal planning template (And learn how I make a meal plan.)
- Healing from internet-induced jealousy
Some things that I like that I wrote: