- Bottle collars can save your table linens. I know this from experience.
- Freeze leftover wine in baggies to make wee slushies to add to stews or sauces.
- Want to learn more about wine? Community classes, your local BevMo, LocalWineEvents.com are all good places to start.
- Don’t spend any more $ on your glasses than you mind replacing. You’d rather shrug than snarl at clumsier guests.
- Before buying, check the year on Rose wines. They tend to be better when consumed young.
- HJEntertains also does party consulting. For free dollars. @-me your pickle and I’ll do my darndest.
- Use as little detergent as possible when you’re washing your wine glasses.
- @miguelina Good luck! I love the idea. Can’t wait to hear about the details.
- QPR means Quality Price Ratio. It’s a wine-person way to say, “good for the price.”
- FYI: Dom Perignon, the monk who worked in Champagne, didn’t invent sparkling wine.
- Although I am a fan of drinking out of jelly jars, the best shape for the bowl of the glass is in the shape of a tulip.
- How a Meal Plan Comes Together
- When the Internet makes you feel bad, my Mom 2.0 Presentation
- Download my meal planning template (And learn how I make a meal plan.)
- Healing from internet-induced jealousy
Some things that I like that I wrote: