- Chef Besh is a total hottie. @myzatarains #mom2summit http://instagr.am/p/DN42j/
- Holy #mom2summit
- Thinking of hiring a bartender? You’ll want one for every 30 guests. Luxurious, right?
- You’ll also need an extra dish if your appetizer has toothpicks, shrimp tails or nuts in their shells. Dish! Dish!
- Don’t forget to save room on your kitchen counters so guests can drop off used glasses and plates.
- Serving olives with pits? You’ll always need 2 dishes. One for the olives, one for the pits.
- I know YOU know, but in case your FRIEND doesn’t know, I wrote about how to open a bottle of wine. http://bit.ly/eAgm6P
- The younger the party people, the more they’ll eat. The older they are, the less they’ll eat. Planning wins again!
- RT @abchao: I mean, I should probably test this cocktail before I talk about it on a panel, right? For quality assurance. #mom2summit
- Appetizer Math! For a party at meal time, serve 5-6 different appetizers and plan 8-9 pieces per guest.
- How a Meal Plan Comes Together
- When the Internet makes you feel bad, my Mom 2.0 Presentation
- Download my meal planning template (And learn how I make a meal plan.)
- Healing from internet-induced jealousy
Some things that I like that I wrote: