Tweets in reverse chronological order.
Because you work hard for your money.
- Porch party commencing in T minus 30. Not following own advice and showering now.
- Blog post! Party Person @miguelina featured today on HJEntertains.com http://bit.ly/k5Xpdp
- @evoconf Thanks for the #ff! I like you guys. Eagerly anticipating next month’s big trip!
- @jylmomIF Thanks for the #FF! You’re darn fine.
- It’s rainy and cold in the Napa Valley. Tonight’s porch party promises to be snuggle-heavy. Also, cider.
- Melted butter, NVS. Thanks Farmstead. @ Farmstead Restaurant http://instagr.am/p/FGfSY
- Consider serving a sweet pear cider on the rocks to shake up your summer imbibing. http://bit.ly/kt6jEU
- Tonight’s bocce theme is “Balls.” Tomorrow’s Porch Party Theme is “Warm and Dry.” See you there!
- This time of year is your time for fruit beers and spritzers. Go with it. It’s June.
- Serving bottles that need bottle openers? Tie a cheap bottle opener to the handle of your cooling container with a fly shoelace.
- On Friday, I went to a dead celebrity party. I dressed as Amelia Earhart http://hjentertains.com/blog/2011/05/31/dead-celebrity-party/
- How was your weekend? Did you pick up any tips from this weekend’s outdoor parties?