Tweets are in reverse chronological order.
Because I’m just that intense.
- RT @Mental_Clutter: @hjentertains kills the #evoconf #ignite talks!!!
- I know it’s hot out, but don’t forget that slow cookers are the perfect mulled wine servers AND great for hot chocolate for a crowd.
- New slow cookers have locks on the lid for safe travels. These look promising: http://amzn.to/jqvM8w
- Soup bar! Serve your soups in the slow cooker. Easy peasy.
- Slow cookers will keep your queso perfectly warm at your next nacho bar.
- You really don’t need fancy gift bags for little kid birthday parties. Really.
- Throwing a 3 yr old’s party at 9:30 am means they’re on their best behavior. Have them home by nap
- Post: Three year old lady pink birthday party decorating. http://bit.ly/jaToKm
- Practically speaking, throwing a three year old’s party at the park saves on trash at your house too.
- Throwing a three year old’s birthday party at a local park lets them run off all their princess steam and cupcake juice.
- Partying at the park? Lots of cupcakes left over? Offer them to fellow park attendees. Make their day fun too!
- Saber! RT @therogue: 1) Don’t use a good kitchen knife and 2) Commit! Run that knife quickly and decisively. It’s awesome and impressive!
- @elainepill Well that’s the nicest thing I’ve heard all week! Thanks lady!
- Happy Fourth! http://instagr.am/p/G9WVk/
- Fourth of July fire truck riding. http://instagr.am/p/G9S3j/
- “the key to a successful party – besides lovely people, the odd ray of sunshine, and good food and wine – is a bit of chaos” -M Henderson.