Tweets are in reverse order!
Some day I’ll rectify that.
- Breakfast for dinner http://instagr.am/p/HvgM_/
- I had a feeling that you needed a go-to Sloppy Joe recipe this month. I was right, wasn’t I? hjentertains.com/blog/2011/07/1…
- If your meat (for the slow cooker) is bigger than a few lbs, cut in pieces, so the meat’s middle will reach a safe temperature earlier.
- This post, http://bit.ly/nr2qA2, with entertaining recipes for your slow cooker makes the point better than I ever could.
- Newer models of slow cookers cook hotter than older ones. Double check your cook times depending on the age of your cooker.
- Some recipes say: cook the meat on high for an hour and then set low. This lets the heat get through the cut of meat to kill any bacteria
- Don’t get over confident, burning and overcooking can still happen in a slow cooker.
- This week’s bocce theme is “Super Fancy and Expensive.” I’m not sure how expensive I can go, but Super Fancy I can do.
- Slow cooker have an insert? Mix ingredients in the insert, chill, and sleep, dreaming of the yay meal you’ll have at the end of the night.
- Want to see the presentation I did for #EVOConf again? I posted the slides for your enjoyment: hjentertains.com/blog/2011/07/1…
- Overcooking and even burning are possible in a slow cooker, so test for doneness close to the time given in the recipe.
- I’m all about the slow cooker this week, for reasons soon to be made clear. Enjoy my clever little slow cooker tips, why don’t you?
- @TheCanyons Sure was! He’s a new man. Seriously.
- This internet conference environment made me realize we’re just babies in all of this, let’s give ourselves a break! (5/5) #evoconf
- Thanks to a long-ass massage at @thecanyons, @screenburn pledged to take better care of his body. (4/5) #evoconf
- Meeting Elmo thanks to @sesamestreet made my children listen to me for at 20 minutes more than usual http://flic.kr/p/a2QpaY #evoconf
- At #evoconf, my favorite sponsor was @naturespath, whose snacks I wouldn’t have tried otherwise and my children now eat exclusively. (2/5)
- I didn’t update much from #evoconf what with the hugging and the meeting. But I wanted to make sure I mentioned a few things (1/5)