18 March, 2013  |   13 Comments

Animals Eating Donuts, a Coloring Book.

You know I like to make coloring pages for my little people, right?
I do.
My kids asked for me for some drawings of specific animals eating doughnuts.

I thought it’d be fun to pair animals and doughnuts with recipes for real doughnuts from two of the most doughnut loving ladies I know, Joy the Baker and Shutterbean

Here, you’ll find 7 pages of animals eating doughnuts. Pictures are paired with recipes for the grownups. I hope you like coloring them as much as my girls and I do.

One of the pictures in the book is of a fish eating a doughnut.

Download the coloring pages here!

One of the pictures in the book is of a horse eating a doughnut.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 thoughts on “Animals Eating Donuts, a Coloring Book.

Melanie says:

Nathaniel will love these! The coloring pages, I mean. I’ll give my husband the recipes since cooking/baking and I don’t mix. Mommy does know how to drive for doughnuts though! I can totally do that. :) Hope you’re doing well! xo

These are so AWESOME!! Sending to all my nieces and nephews as we speak…

Cory says:

Thank you for this! What an excellent combo – your drawings and the recipes.

Thanks guys! I totally appreciate this.

Too funny. I’d make the donuts AND color the pages…a d I’m a grown woman. ;-)

Kasha says:

These are so cool! I totally gonna sit with my 8 yr old and color tonight!!!

So talented..

pinkieup says:

beautiful! I love how you make homemade coloring pages for your little ones. My dad used to do that for me. : )

Amber says:

This is rad. Danica laughed out loud at the panda eating a doughnut. I’m printing it for her to color now. Thanks, Helen Jane.

mary says:

Just read, in Reader’s Digest about your comments on jealousy but didn’t find it on your blog. I’d like to read it!

Mary

[...] Animals eating donuts, a coloring book. Yeah, you heard me. [...]

Heather says:

UM, why are you so flipping amazing?