It’s amazing what a good night’s sleep will do for my ability to laugh at myself.
See also, ice and elevation, a new-to-me Joy the Baker podcast and unsubscribing from everything.
Self-pity, there’s nothing more opposite-of-sexy.
These things helped snap me out of my self-indulgent funk this morning:
- It was a good day on my commute.
- Perfect pour-over coffee.
- Adding these baked eggs in tomatoes to this weekend’s list.
- Michael’s gorgeous vintage Christmas tree. (Heck yes! Bring on the holiday.)
- Following Mallory on Twitter – also, reading her great site, The Toast.
- Also, reading TueNight. Warning: This week’s topic ain’t for the squeamish.
- Taking down ads.
- Loving on you.